Our staff are the reason St Luke’s Home is a centre of excellence in specialist care for the older person, specifically Dementia Care. To reach that standard, our goal in the HR department is to select, develop, facilitate, regulate, support and recognise our staff in a professional and respectful way.
St Luke’s Home is a modern 128-bed purpose-built residential care home providing full-time nursing cover with a particular emphasis on Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of Dementia. With over 140 years’ experience St Luke’s Home is a centre of Excellence for care of the older person in the Cork region.
We are now inviting applications for the following positions:
Registered Nurses (RGN, RNID, RPN) – Full Time – (Day and Night time Hours)
- Department of Healthcare / HSE rates of pay including Geriatric allowance and premiums
- Funded education provided in St Luke’s on-site Education centre, Northridge House and support offered for post graduate studies
- Pension and sick leave payment scheme
- Flexible working patterns to include rotation to Day and Night Duty
Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Registration (or be eligible to register) on the general and / or intellectual disability nursing division with the Irish Nursing and Midwifery Board
- Demonstrate clear recent clinical practice in Gerontological care
CV and letter of application to:
Ms. Fiona Dwyer, HR Manager, St Luke’s Home, Castle Road, Mahon, Cork