We are now inviting applications for the following position:
Registered Nurses (RGN, RNID, RPN) (Temporary Fixed term-Flexible hours)
- The successful applicant will be an experienced Registered General Nurse with at least one years acute experience.
- Candidates must be registered on the General Division of Registrar of Nurses as maintained by the Nursing Board of Ireland or be entitled to register.
- Department of Healthcare / HSE rates of pay including Geriatric allowance and premiums
- Funded education provided in St Luke’s on-site Education centre, Northridge House and support offered for post graduate studies
- Pension and sick leave payment scheme
- Flexible working patterns to include rotation to Day and Night Duty
Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Registration (or be eligible to register) on the general and / or intellectual disability nursing division with the Irish Nursing and Midwifery Board
- Demonstrate clear recent clinical practice in Gerontological care
Informal Enquiries welcome to Ms. Colette Culver, Tel 021 4359444 Ext:103 or email email@example.com
CV and letter of application to:
Ms. Fiona Dwyer, HR Manager, St Luke’s Home, Castle Road, Mahon, Cork