QQI FETAC ( 6N4329)
6 Full Days
2 April, 2014 – 7 May, 2014
To equip learners with the practical skills and knowledge necessary to operate effectively as a supervisor or line manager.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the supervisor
- Develop the relevant management skills
- Develop leadership skills and traits
- Demonstrate the confidence to deal with a variety of challenging situations
- Perfect good work practices as required for the role.